With both energy costs and demand on the rise, it is imperative to invest in smarter and more efficient installations. In answer to this need Lighting Innovations Africa has partnered with global players in the field of lighting control to bring state of the art solutions to the African market.
We offer solutions in the following fields:
- Standalone sensor control
- Basic DALI control for smaller installations
- Advanced Light management solutions
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) light management
- Intelligent sensor nodes with mesh connectivity
- Power metering solutions
- Building management solutions
Our core products:
Phoenix Contact is a PLC based solution with various input and output modules available. Our staff is capable of developing custom made solutions for any application depending on customer needs.
Encelium is a light management system for various applications. Its available it both wired andwireless options. Its 3 dimensional graphical interface and scalability makes it the best solution it its class.
LiConnect is a simple yet flex-sable wireless light control system based on the Bluetooth mesh technology. It’s ideal for retail, warehousing and small office solutions.
Organic Response is a revolutionary new technology. The system comprises of sensor nodes installed in each fixture. Each then controls it self but shares and receives information with neighbouring fixtures.
To support our brands we offer the following services:
- System design and cost based estimates
- Audit and design services for retrofit projects
- On-site commissioning and project management
- Detailed system design and drawings
- System maintenance and repairs
- Customized system development
We offer turn key solutions for all lighting and non lighting automation projects. We provide turn key solutions for every phase of the project be it conceptual, detailed design, construction and maintenance.
Conceptual and Detailed Design
We assist clients to design their system with the latest technology available in the market. Designs are based on the clients budget and future needs.
Once the client decided to go ahead with a certain solution detailed construction drawings are made in consideration of other principles.